Tuesday 19 October 2010

Oh, do we love tricycles.


I love watching little kids on those vintage tricycles you just don't get anymore, it always warms your heart just that little, like it's okay, the worlds still in place, because girls in bunches and daisy chain smiles still ride pink tricycles down cracking pavements. 
I love buying 3 pound skirts from charity shops, and I love riffling through vintage stores finding knitted cat jumpers with a good friend. I love the way despite the fact its dirty blonde my hair looks honey ginger in the sun and glows like those halo's you see in old wrinkly books and all the pictures history teachers are so keen on. I love rocky road and warm chocolate cookies. I love skipping down roads and feeling the ground under my feet like I really was meant to be here. I love trying on fancy dresses and I love playing with long hair and I love folding paper stars. I love the way the sky looks so French chic right now, all pink clouds and light blue sky, and I love the way the airplanes make straight white fluffy slices in the sky like there sewing machines with wings. I love singing chart music and I love dancing in front of my full length bedroom mirror.
And I love making you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment