Friday 15 October 2010

Lemon Stained Lips, Crumpets and Laughing Fits.

Oh, hello. 
 Its Aaabigaiil here. after around, ohh, an hour? of trying to get this to work, both me and constellation face over there ( lucia. btw ) are well, going to blow your minds with the sheer amount of purple painted pretty things that are guarenteed to make you smile and look cheerful and feel like your eating chicken pie. ( i.e happy. ) 
dear dear i should be on an advert.
ANYWAYS. 
um yea, hi. 
So the other one made it out that im the big one. WRONG. shes the one that takes pictures and wears cat jumpers. I cover my hands in ink and want another pair of sneakers. My aim is to make you smile. but i try my best so you know, cut me some slack.
and er, yea. 

So in getting caught up in her amazing ness try not to forget this one yea? 
promise?
dont take that light heartedly now.
Promise?
i always keep my promises, means alot to me. 
promise?
okay then. 

Enjoy. ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment